Had been almost a year since I did some wood work, so I was eager to get back into it. I have been smoking some meats a lot recently and have been in need of some outdoor chairs. Found a simple Adirondack plan from Home Depot and Ana White so I gave it a go. As the comments stated, the stringers were the most difficult part, but got it right on the second try and only ruined one stringer! Actually, what was the most difficult part was getting that first screw in. I totally stripped it and had to use a screw Extractor. On the first screw!
It was not the first screw to be stripped during this build. I had to do plenty of pre-drilling and a few more extractions. All and all, a great learning experience. The chair is comfy but probably needs cushions.