I had a good serious face blog all worked out in my head but then I got to chatting with @juandeleon1021 and it all fell apart.
Lots of blogging material came about from our brief chat.
Here is a quick rundown of the conversation.
- fear of breaking my toilet again
- the silly things we do at church during the offering
- Adri’s serious face hand gesture
- memories of my childhood in church
- kids are like sponges (my original thought on a blog tonite)
- George Lopez
- memories that choke me up
- a dream I had about a wedding I refuse to go to
- why I’m still single
- being needy (not materialistic wise)
- wearing my heart on my sleeve
It was a good chat and it was all blogworthy.