Author Topic: Default, Trik Turner, and Injected  (Read 7337 times)

admin

Default, Trik Turner, and Injected
« on: August 17, 2002, 01:10:57 pm »
Thursday night i went with a friend to catch these guys in concert.

Trik Turner opened the show, i was only familir with two songs. The put on a good "pump me up" show. They did a song called Friends and Family and they brought up some kid up on stage, i dont know how old he was, maybe 12? im not to good with ages. I dont know if he was thier son, brother or what, but he was singing parts of the song. it was kewl. I wanna say trik turner is rap metal band, but not as bad as limp bizkit. They got good crap though. i liked them.

Injected was just too damned loud! loved it! A Lot of guitar! they even did a cover of Motley Crues, Live Wire. It took forever for these guys to come up and play though. The roadies couldnt get the drums set up right. Took forever!! But when they came out, you forgot you waited so long. Kick arse performance!

and Default, well what can I say. I have been a fan since the beginining, i like to say i discovered them..hehe.. they put on an excellent show. The dude can sing like there is no tommorow. He lets it all out. I was in awe several times at his singing capabilities. There is only one song i do not care for, and luckily they did that one first and got it out the way. They rest were great, and they performed a few new songs. They even did a small Zeppelin tribute, i cant remember the name of the song though. There was a few guitar solos to kill time, but i really didnt like em that much. Wasnt my style of solos i guess. Damned good shows from one of my Favorite artists!!

--Sal- 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

Offline Gary

• Tattoo'd White Trash
    • View Profile
    • City Style Forums
Re: Default, Trik Turner, and Injected
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 01:54:13 pm »
Now this is why the internet just freakin rocks!!!.........
I've never heard of your find Default, but you make a mention of a band, and a few clicks later I've got 4 of their tunes downloaded and playing!  ;D

I'm diggin them
~Peace~
Gary J.

"You can't touch my riches, even you had MC Hammer and those 357 B*tches"..............Biggie Smalls

admin

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2002, 03:00:48 pm »
my fav song from defualt is Live A Lie.... on the radio they play Wasting My Time and Deny, two great songs.

Injected, check out  a song called faithless, i think thats the name, something with faith in it...

Offline ED

• hahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2002, 02:42:53 pm »
SAL, Injected was better than Default...well, I liked them a little better...they rocked.  And the Guitar solos from Default were cool...except the last one...THINK THE GUITAR WAS NOT TUNED...well I hope thats what it was cause it sucked.....anyway....I like to rock!!!!! [smiley=guitarist.gif]
If you’re on the right track, don’t just sit there, you may get run over.