Author Topic: Sharing Pictures..  (Read 14431 times)

admin

Sharing Pictures..
« on: December 07, 2002, 08:46:48 pm »
since i got my cam back i plan on taking more pictures. Right before my camera broke i was taking lots of pics that i would share with a friend, but since that friendship dwindled  :( i'll share whatever pics i take here.

for now if you want to share a pic just attach it in your post, but if by some freak of nature i get more folks posting their pics ill show them where to upload there pics and then share here. i can only hold up so many pics.

The pics you post must be yours. thats the only rule for now.  ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

rk_1

Re: Sharing Pictures..
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 09:27:05 am »
can we post pix of graffiti?

admin

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 02:46:45 pm »
so long as its pics of your graffiti i guess!  ;D

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2002, 03:43:52 pm »
let me walk on outside ....... take a stroll thru the alley then.  Gets some great pics of grafitti . [smiley=skull.gif]
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline La_Thumbelina

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2003, 07:52:22 pm »
...i would share with a friend, but since that friendship dwindled  :( i'll share whatever pics i take here.
 ;D

How did that "friendship dwindle"?  May I ask ...  :)

admin

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2003, 11:16:52 pm »

How did that "friendship dwindle"?  May I ask ...  :)

i dont have an absolute answer for that. i wish i did. And i have tried to get an answer but i know i have not tried hard enough to get it. Some nights i stay up laying in bed thinking about what went "wrong", if indeed something did go wrong.

admin

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2003, 12:27:59 am »
well i got an answer tonite. and a short one too, but it made a lot of sense.

"we just werent a match."

by now anyone can figure it was more then a "friendship" i was talking about.

honestly, deep down inside for a long time i thought we were not a match but she was (is) such a great, and unique girl. Unique compared to anyone else i had tried to woo. Sometimes i would think that if we ended up together she could help me become the man i want to be. Politcal, Literary, and all that good crap. Because she is so much of those things and i am none.

ah, nothing i am saying is coming out right, and i refuse to delete anything i have typed.

i have been missing her for a long time now, and despite the fact that i know now we are not going to be together i will be missing her for a long time to come. up until today a small part of me believed things would be like they were before i went back up there. a friend called this Denial. and i knew it was denial and i didnt care. thats all i had.

and now with one single tear that rolled down my cheek i have nothing, once again.

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2003, 10:42:55 pm »
but you still Got your Best Friend Right Here Jay.. Girls come and go some times but you never forget who are your Best Friends............i have alot of Friends but only acouple whould i say Are my Best Friends.  Especially after if you just wrecked on the expressway and the first person that pops in your mind to call I would say that person falls in that catagory huh?
 [smiley=Chevy_anim.gif]

admin

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2003, 11:49:11 pm »
but you still Got your Best Friend Right Here Jay.. Girls come and go some times but you never forget who are your Best Friends............i have alot of Friends but only acouple whould i say Are my Best Friends.  Especially after if you just wrecked on the expressway and the first person that pops in your mind to call I would say that person falls in that catagory huh?
 [smiley=Chevy_anim.gif]

Bros before Hoes? hehe...

so i was talking to another female friend this evening. we get along great, we laugh alot. talk a lot, but she has a boyfriend, and i was saying that we should be together. and she says," i thought you saw me as just a friend".

i just said, "i have enough friends."

i think i was only half serious and half kidding about being her boyfriend, giving the circumstances it would be a lot of drama. but she is great friend.

damn, how did this thread go so out of wack![smiley=dizzy2.gif]

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2003, 04:49:26 pm »
Most of the time when you say things Joking around ....it really means your being serious.  Like when you tell me to leave when i go over to your house Jay, I take it joking around but i know you are being serious too............................................................... arse !!

" Check out the size of my gun its Huge !! "
 [smiley=BoomSmilie_anim.gif]