Author Topic: stay away from joe's master service center  (Read 8880 times)

Offline EDDIE

• View Profile
stay away from joe's master service center
« on: January 23, 2006, 02:13:51 pm »
i don't know if you guys have heard this guy on the radio, advertising his auto shop. he's hard to miss on the radio he has this real rough voice. anyway, he goes on and on about he and all his "master technicians" can take care of your car. his shop is located on 77 directly across from the hospital, it's between mcdonalds and taco bell. i go in there for a car inspection. the "master technician" comes back and tells me that my truck can't parse inspection , because my tint is too dark!! i told him that the tint has been on there since 03' and i've never had any problem with it before. i told him to look at the old inspection sticker that's on my truck and i tell him obviously it's not too dark i't's parseed inspection before. but check this out. during the inspection i turn to my wife and i tell that i forgot to change the bulb on the brake light ( which is out ), so i thoght it wouldn't parse because of that. so the "master dumbarse" tells me that was all that was wrong. completely missed the light that was out. also heard from other people that they are a rip-off. wish i would of known before i went to them. so beware of joe's-master-dipcraps.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 05:44:14 pm by EDDIE »

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: stay away from joe's master service center
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 07:10:42 pm »
damn, so did you still have to pay him since he instpected it??

thats bullcrap. i was going to take my truck to get the oil changed there since its pretty cheap but now i know better. so thanks for posting that.

that sux!

Offline EDDIE

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 09:34:57 am »
YYEESSSS, can you believe that crap. you have to pay...parse or no parse! when you don't parse, you are given a receipt and you have 15 days to repair whatever you have to fix....then come back with your receipt and they'll put the sticker on. i just went over to some oil change place ( can't remember the name) that's on loop 499. it's right across from the cardenas dealership, right next to dairy queen. i paid like $35 for an oil change and the inspection. when you look up at the "menu" board, you won't see thier basic oil change listed....it's $21.....the one they had listed was a $29 oil change. the salesman actually told me about the $21 oil change. not too sure whatr the difference was, but if a basic oil change will work for you, just ask for that one. i think you even get a car wash with it.

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 12:41:54 pm »
screw that........... I keep it Real I right my Vin # , my Lic plt #, mileage , yr , model and make on a Cocktail napkin and drop it off with my friend with a Ab Lincoln on there , then I go back acouple of hrs later and I have them .... Magic huh.  lets keep this on the low low.

Rob
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "