Author Topic: question?  (Read 9018 times)

Offline courtenay

• View Profile
question?
« on: October 10, 2006, 11:40:35 am »
this is the question:
is there a  keyboard on the market that has ''personal letter recognizition'','' personal hand writting and printing''.i ask this question because i am a writer and wonder if the joy of writting /tryping would be more enjoyable if i could see my own personal letters.
if there isn't ;) lets work on it.
 oh,did i mention that i am a staving artist.

peace

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: question?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2006, 05:59:34 pm »
I think i know what you are talking about. On  my PDA, when I use any of the input methods, onscreen keyboard or whatever, it tries to determine what word I am about to type. I never seen anything like that for a regular PC.

I tried finding one on Google but I didnt see any. I searched for Auto Suggest words.

Ill have a look later for a free one out there.

Offline courtenay

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 10:25:57 am »
THANKS DIGISAL FOR REPLYING TO MY QUESTION.I TOO LOOKED AT A FEW SITES TO SEE IF THERE WAS SUCH A PRODUCT[A KEYBOARD THAT ONE COULD USE TO CONVERT ONES HAND WRITTING].I JUST THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS SUCH ATHING OUT THERE ON THE MARKET.
I 'VE ASKED A FEW PEOPLE AND THEY KNOW AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN ;BUT THEY'VE NOT SEEN OR KNOW OF ANY.I JUST THINK IT WOULD BE NEAT TO USE A KEYBOARD THE USES A PERONS PERONAL HAND WRITING.WRITE OR PRINT A-Z AND HAVE WHATEVER YOU SPELL COME OUT THE WAY IN WHICH ONE WOULD WRITE .ALL I CAN DO IS ASK,SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA.
I'LL KEEP WORKING ON IT.I'M HIGH ON IDEAS & LOW ON TECH KNOWLEDGE.
THANKS AGAIN,DIGISAL.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2006, 10:35:35 am by courtenay »

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 11:53:24 pm »
OH, now i know what you mean!!

You want the text on the screen to show up as your actual handwriting.

You can probably achieve something similar to that by searching for a FONT that closely resembles your handwriting. Word comes loaded with Fonts but you can find more online:

here is what i was able to find real quick:
http://simplythebest.net/fonts/handwriting_fonts.html

do a google search for "free handwriting font" or fonts and see what you come up with.