Poll

Do you think harlingen cops suck ?

Yes they suck
0 (0%)
They f*ken suck
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: February 04, 2006, 12:29:51 pm

Author Topic: I saw that motorcycle cop giving a School bus driver a Ticket ...!  (Read 9561 times)

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
I just saw that motorcycle cop had a school bus pulled over Bus #44 ...I thaught it was broken down or something ...the motherfucer was giving him a ticket!!    I yealled out the window " arseHOLE " dont know if he heard since I had already past them up some yards.  I thaught that was strange.  I hate harlingen cops they suck..... and I hope one of them does a google search for something like " harlingen cops " and maybe this link will pop up ........  but I doubt it since they gotta be a little computer literate in order to find it.  
## so much hate I have inside one day Im gonna explode..........##

Rob.

opps I did not know I did a poll thread sorry...too late now to change gotta go.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: I saw that motorcycle cop giving a School bus driver a Ticket ...!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 07:17:25 pm »
now, did you actually yell arsehole or were you thinking about it but didnt do it but you are saying because it makes the story better?

i hate when people tell stories like that. They usually say "and I was like, you cant do that do you know who i am" but when you ask them if they actually siad that they will say no. So if someone starts a comment or sentence with "and i was like" then the rest is BS after that...

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 12:38:09 pm »
How dare you...................... I did say arsehole........... but it sounded more like 2 words........... Because I yelled arseSSSSSSSSSSSSS...........................HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLE.  Like the f*ker could hear me anyways.  Your just not with me when crap like this happens... I got the train and I was the very first one towards the track the street that cuts in front of the dog pound.  I was there I swear for 20 mins it would go back and forth ...... I finally got feed up and I put my hand out the window and gave him the Bird ... And I held that note up there for about 4 secs. 

Rob.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 03:14:28 pm »
They get a kick out of that crap. i bet them and thier engineer buddies place bets about who is going to get more fingers each day.

i got thier traing right here.