Author Topic: Pandora  (Read 10835 times)

Offline Weave

• Senior Illustrious Potentate
  • Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MisterWeave Blog
Pandora
« on: March 11, 2009, 11:04:28 pm »
I have been streaming much music via Pandora. I use the page from the computer and there is an app for the iPod Touch - that is what I am usually listening to as the dog is outside doing his business. Lots of different ways to mix up the tunes and it's free (or you can pay and become a member - $36 a year - kills the adds and the like).
Take care,
Weave

Offline hotrats

• View Profile
Re: Pandora
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 12:41:30 pm »
I'm a late comer for this app. I have been using FlyCast as it streams one of my favorite stations, WFMT from my time in Chicago (more specifically the show "The Midnight Special" on Sat. nights). It has a good mix of jazz and such but I mostly listen to WFMT.

I loaded up Pandora this morning as I do my daily RTFM sessions. I loaded up a stream for Jazz Fusion and WOW! This thing is great so far. I look forward to exploring it more and more. Kick a$$ Paco De Lucia "Rio Anchio" at the moment. I am digging the "Now Playing" feature on this app as the FlyCast feature kinda doesn't work for all the stations.

I should mention that my wonderful wife Christmas/Birthday gifted me a Bose SoundDock Portable digital sound system. This unit is worth every penny it costs. I have tried so many different portable sound systems and this one is IT. Lithium battery so it goes mobile with no issues. Crank the system to full volume and you fill your ears and the house with no distortion at full throttle. Remote control to pause the tunes in case I can actually hear the phone ring;-)

RTFM at the moment is Dragon NaturallySpeaking Dragon Medical 10 User Guide.

David

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: Pandora
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 12:58:47 am »
i wonder if pandora will tell you how long i been member. i remember signing up moons ago lol i got one channel. matchbox 20. i installed the android app awhile back and it was still there