Author Topic: Dashboard Confessional  (Read 8910 times)

admin

Dashboard Confessional
« on: August 31, 2002, 04:00:40 pm »
this one of my fav new bands that are out there. they recenty one an award for best mtv2 video.

I first heard them on the music stations on Direct tv but i didnt catch the name of the band or song. Not until i was driving to austin did i catch the name.

the music is mostly acoustical. a guy and his guitar. my fav song is the one i heard on the radio and tv that day. it is called Screaming Infidelities. all the songs on the cd The Places You Have Come To Fear The Most are great, and the guy literaly wears his broken heart on his sleave. Some would say the songs sound the same but that just cuz he is letting all out. Damned great band.

look for the tracks Screaming Infidelities, The Bitter Pill, and The Brilliant Dance. So far my three fav songs, but the rest are great also.

there are two versions of Screaming out there, one is purely acoustic. i prefer the other CD/Radio version and recommend that one.

I also noticed that i can only listen to this music while in certain moods. so you might not like it when you hear it the first time, but hold on to the song and one night, listen to it. its great.

they got a kewl looking website also.

www.dashboardconfessional.com

--Sal-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:08 pm by -1 »