Author Topic: File Sharers - 2 / Music Industry - 0  (Read 9324 times)

Offline The_Sheriff

• Another Day Of "Nation Building"
    • View Profile
    • The Sheriff's Code 4 Dispatch Center

Later.....
Wil

=8^))

"Let's all be careful out there"

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re:File Sharers - 2 / Music Industry - 0
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 04:36:24 pm »
All them People who are against this sharing music, and downloading music, can kiss my arse and everyone else's.  Maybe if the Stores would not charge 20 bucks for a CD that only has 1 or 2 good songs on it ... which that same CD cost them about 10 cents to make.  And all these shows on TV . MTV Cribs showing all the Rappers and Musicians with there Million dollar homes and hundreds of Thousands of dollars in Cars,  I dont fell what i am doing is wrong by Downloading Music I am not hurting these people obviously .  They should worry more about what other Illegal things people can do with a computer insteed of downloading Music.  

:fing07: "
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re:File Sharers - 2 / Music Industry - 0
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 05:36:49 pm »
i read an article today about how you can download movies off of Kazaa.

In California it is illegal to take a camcorder into a theatre and they are encouraging movie goers to make citizen arrests if they see someone recording this.

The article states that usually the movies that end up on kazaa are from leeks from within hollywood, and not from some dude with a camcorder.

It only takes one copy for it to be all over the internet. Just like the one copy of Tommy Lee and Pamela, or of Paris Hilton. Theyd have to shutdown the entire internet to stop all this piracy.