Author Topic: My Favorite Joke....  (Read 9007 times)

admin

My Favorite Joke....
« on: September 10, 2002, 10:00:48 pm »
Three guys die and are waiting to be let into heaven.

St. Peter comes out and tells them that today has been a real busy day and that heaven is only allowing people in that have a real good death story. So Peter asks each of them to tell their story.

"Well." said the first guy "It's like this, I live on the seventh floor of a ten story building and I had reasons to believe that my wife was cheating on me. So I decided to get off early from work and come home to check up on my wife. When I got home I immediately searched the place. I found no one.My wife was home alone. So then I went out to the balcony to have some fresh air.Thats when I saw him. My wifes lover. He was hanging over the ledge hiding from me. Of course you can imagine how angry I became. I started kicking and pulling on his fingers so he would fall over, but he helt on. Furious as I was I went in and grabbed a hammer. I went back at him and pounded on his fingers until he let go and fell. Lucky for him he landed in the bushes below. His luck ended there. I then went to the kitchen and pushed and pulled the refrigerator to the balcony. I then pushed it over the ledge, but in all the excitement and anger I had a heart attack and died. So now I'm here."

"Thats a good death story" said Peter "you may go in."

"Ok whats your story?" Peter said looking at the second guy.

"I live on the eigth floor of a ten story building" started the second guy. "And I am an aerobic instructor. Well one day on my day off I went out to the balcony of my apartment and started doing my daily excercises. Somehow I lost my footing and I fell over the edge, but by some act of god I managed to grab on to the railling of the balcony below me. I hung on for dear life and I struggled to get up over the edge, but I couldn't. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse some obviuosly crazed man started kicking and pulling on my fingers. He was trying to make me fall. I was still able to hold on. I thought he had finally given up when I heard him go back inside. Little did I know he was going in to get a hammer. After a few blows to my hands I couldn't hold on any longer. I let go, but lucky for me I landed in the bushes below. My luck ended there. The last thing I remember seeing is a refrigerator falling towards me. I guess thats how I'm here."

"You can go right in." said Peter.

Peter looked at the third guy and said, "Whats your story?"

The third guy says, "Ok, so there I was naked in a refrigerator......"

;D ;D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re: My Favorite Joke....
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2002, 06:48:18 pm »
" Little Johnny No "