Author Topic: Nintendo Playchoice Arcade.  (Read 9470 times)

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Nintendo Playchoice Arcade.
« on: April 04, 2003, 10:02:11 am »
Im so into Arcade Games everthing i always wanted when i was a kid now i have when im older.  See the picture below i just purchased this .........its the Nintendo Playchoice .......it could hold up to 10 clarseic arcade games such as Exictebike, punch out, mario bros. contra..............Also there is a way that you can play your nintendo games on here ,,,,,,,,because the way this game works are with roms chips not game disks.  Here some smart guy figured it out ...........Jay Unzip it in  your head and tell me about it ok. thanks

Oliver has come through with an upgrade to the original version. Please read the exciting news below along with what he will be working on in the future!

Now i got a big bonbon for all Playchoice 10 owners.
I am proud to release the new PC10 bios to you, making it possible to have BOTH NES and PC 10 cartridges in one unit.

If you want to test it without burning an eprom,
download mame and a Playchoice 10 rom, and copy the bios.bin from this archive over the pch1-c.8t file.

You´ll see that it works (but you'll have difficulties in setting the DIP switches correctly)! :-)

Next task will be to make a text file, which describes how to make a NES adaptor. Unfortunately,since it´s hard to find the 72pin cartridge connector here, i´ll have
no real chance to test the adapter soon, but it will work in theory... ;-)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

admin

Re: Nintendo Playchoice Arcade.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2003, 10:54:17 am »
dude, you should have posted the link to the website where you got the info from.

and for some odd reason the picture you posted got deleted...

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2003, 11:59:46 am »
I dont know why it got deleted i saw that too...........oh well i will do again later............but here is the web site if you want to read up on it ......its pretty cool.
http://members.verizon.net/~vze3b3qa/pc10/videog.htm    [smiley=computer.gif]

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2003, 08:21:36 pm »
Lets see if this one works ..........now its at my house in my livingroom ...........its a blast to play !  oh well....i tried to preview it it says this....NOTICE: If you had an attachment in your post, you will need to reselect the attachment again in the browse box for security reasons........................and i do that and it still dont work oh well come check it out jay ..........I'll play you exitebike !