Author Topic: afraid of death?  (Read 9614 times)

admin

afraid of death?
« on: November 18, 2002, 01:07:13 pm »
i used be scared to die when i was much younger, but now that i am older i dont worry about it. I do worry what it will do to my folks if something were to happen to me and i die before them. I think that is one of the worst things that can happen to a parent. Outlive their child.

I remember they day I crashed my first Vette. While I was laying on the ground bleeding some guy asked me if I wanted him to call anyone. I asked him to call my parents at home. It was wierd because I gave him a very old phone number. Maybe that blow to the head had an effect on my memory. When I finally gave him the correct phone number it seemed like my mom arrived in only seconds. I can only imagine what she couldve been thinking as she drove to where I was, its not but  a few miles from my house where i crashed. I remember her falling to the ground over me in a panic. She was crying and screaming. It was hard for me to rearseure her i was alright. I guess all the blood that poured from head was not helping matters.

I would hate for my parents to get a call saying something fatal had happened to me, or my older brother and older sister.

Here is a picture of the Vette before and after:

--Sal-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re: afraid of death?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 07:09:01 pm »
I guess we all at one time get a brush with death huh...and look back and say " i could of died then " glad your still here Though Jay...............Your the only SMART friend I have..........By the way You know i can bring that Baby back to life if you give her to me.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

admin

Re: afraid of death?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 07:43:04 pm »
nah, i think ill keep her for awhile.