Author Topic: Still wondering...  (Read 11314 times)

Offline Weave

• Senior Illustrious Potentate
  • Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MisterWeave Blog
Still wondering...
« on: October 26, 2012, 01:10:36 pm »
Any of the old crowd drop by? If you do - post a hello and let me know you are alive!

I am fine, but am itching to get my geek on again. The biggest geeking I have done as of late is to use a cell booster and a usb cell modem and a cradlepoint routerand a bread tie to get iffy spotty slow internet throughout my living situation.

;D

Hope you are all doing fine, weather you reply or not.
Take care,
Weave

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: Still wondering...
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2012, 01:10:27 am »
Hey Weave!

I'm still here but hardly ever log on. Luckily I setup my Google Reader to check for new posts here a few years ago so I was able to see you post. I spend most of my time online on Google Plus. Lots of geekery there. Should be able to see me here www.digisal.com/+

I'm a big Android geek. Have lots of Android devices in the house and running Ubuntu Linux on several computers. I recently purchased a Raspberry Pi mini computer and was playing with that for awhile as a media player but it couldn't handle all I wanted it to do. I need to revisit that. So I went back to ps3mediaserver on an Ubuntu desktop to stream movies and TV to my ps3.

I am writing this from an Android Nexus 7 so Greetings from a Nexus 7!

I got married this past February 8 and we have a pet Barseet Hound named Fred. :)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2012, 01:15:22 am by digiSal »

Offline Weave

• Senior Illustrious Potentate
  • Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MisterWeave Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2012, 11:23:45 pm »
Sweeet!

My situation is quite a bit different since we last, ehhh, conversed. Most of my hacking has been biological - still at the helm of the Water and Wastewater department of the company I work for and everything there, although it gets challenging at times, is running well. Other than that, my personal life sideways'ed a bit - I am now divorced and working through the last few details and then will be able to move on. Looking forward to getting it through.

I have been enjoying playing guitar. Haven't made any more videos of late, but was in a band for awhile, and it was fun.

Glad to hear you are doing well, sir. Congrats to you, the Missus, and Fred.
Take care,
Weave

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 02:16:27 pm »
Hey Weave! I recently this forum over to a new server. Reading up on old posts. How you doing?