Author Topic: Just Had to get it !!  (Read 9829 times)

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Just Had to get it !!
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:53:42 am »
Well now that I have have a little girl, im not tying to spoil her with things, but just the other day I said to myself when I walked into a family dollar "hey I hardly see those anymore" which I was looking at a coin operated horse thing.  Well yesterday my friend Gabe calls me and asks if I can go look at 2 old pin ball machines and give me my .02 worth on them.  I agreed and what do you know this guy had an old Dolphin coin operated machine.  I asked him if he was selling it and he said yes for 100 bucks..  I had my little girl with me and I sat her on it and knew i had to get it.. I asked him "whats the least you will take" and he said "Cash today, I will take 75 bucks" .  I tried not so sound like I was shocked cause I would of paid the 100 bucks.  So we loaded it up and I brought it home.  I stoped by my friends Warrens house.. and older friend of mine with a 2 yr old girl and she feel in love with it and he wanted to give me 200 for it , but I said "no im sorry"

here it is ... OH AND it works GREAT !!!!!

" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: Just Had to get it !!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 11:52:30 am »
Hey thats pretty neat. Just needs a little love!. so it the coin machine still works?

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re: Just Had to get it !!
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 01:06:48 pm »
Yes sir !  just drop a Quarter in and 3 mins you get .
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "