Author Topic: Keeping Busy  (Read 8441 times)

admin

Keeping Busy
« on: February 03, 2003, 08:46:20 pm »
well, with school in the mornings and work at night it is kind of hard to do anything but work and study. So my random posting of crap has died down to almost nothing. I have seen many websites where people just go on and on about thier lives, some times these websites are called Blogs, and online journal of some type. I had sometimes thought about doing something like that, but it is sometimes hard for me to put "it" out there. "It" being my thoughts and emotions. This is why sometimes i wish could be expressive with my inner self with poetry as some of you who have posted your poetry. I admire that so much.

Maybe one day ill will just let out what is going on in my mind and heart and it will sound like poetry.  i have written a few letters to friends about emotional crisis, whethere it be mine or thiers, and many times that have written back or have told me that what i had written to them sounded like a poem or song. Maybe when someone least tries to be poetic they come or write the greatest poems. Only you poets and writers know how it is done. I believe it is something that just comes naturally to you. Up until this point it has not come naturally , or any other way, to me.

--Sal-
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:02 pm by -1 »