Author Topic: RackDaddy's  (Read 8297 times)

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
RackDaddy's
« on: February 26, 2003, 12:13:28 pm »
No wonder I never go to Rackdaddys because there service Sucks.  There Parking Lot is like there Sitting Area inside. You cant find anywhere to sit nor park if your outside.  We had a pool Tournament there yesterday night thats why i was there.  Believe me i wanted someone else to play for me I did not want to be there.   Anyways like i was saying 200 people or so in there and about 27 chairs to sit on.  So i had to put my crap , my jacket Christy's Purse and all of the other players on our Team Stuff on the Ground.  Well I put my Cell Phone in Christy's purse and since it was on the ground in tilted over i guess and Fell Out.  So now i am Celluar Less.  So Jay Send me and E- Mail , or Smoke Signal something because no phone here for me.  I went back there to see if i could find it but nope it had only been about 1 hr or so , but Gone.  Called Sprint to Cancel it they did and i asked if there had been Calls on my phone  and he said yes some where made around 11 pm.  I was already At 5-0 when i relized i did not have it.  That Stupid Jap on the phone i was talking to with Sprint did not give me the # that was dialed out on my phone.  He Said it was Illegal.  I told him i was going to find it out anyway when i get my statement , and he said it did not matter.  .................. I could go on and on if you guys can only feel my Anger. So much to say but i am going to Shut up.  I am no longer going to be honest anymore you dont get rewarded in the end thats only in the f*ken Movies.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "