Author Topic: Wallpaper  (Read 9405 times)

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Wallpaper
« on: March 02, 2006, 05:24:00 pm »
After the wallpaper was off it was time to paint. I decided to add texture to the paint since it was going to be the only wall that is flight. All the other walls have a "monterey" type texture to them.

Well, when I added the texture to the paint it dulled it and to top it off I did not spread it evenly. So now I feel like I have come to a screeching hault when it comes to finishing the painting. I am not trying to find someone to add that Monterey to this wall as soon as possible. Sux! In the meantime I am going to paint the Den.

:-\

http://www.digisal.com/jl//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=186&Itemid=30

Damn that wallpaper. I have one wall left to paint and it had to be covered with wallpaper. I have never removed paper before so I didn’t think it was going to be such a pain. Rob started removing some of it while I was painting and he had a helluva time. After awhile he decided we needed some sort of remover. It only took me driving all over town to find that damn thing that scores the wallpaper. The chemical I applied after scoring the walls was a lot easier to find.

Since I am no good at this kind of stuff it still. . .

Offline Weave

• Senior Illustrious Potentate
  • Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MisterWeave Blog
Re: Wallpaper
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2006, 05:51:26 am »
I hate fix-up projects. I am just no good at it. I can usually bash out something that will work, but there are LOTS of imperfections, which drive me crazy because I know they are there. But, sometimes ya just gotta...

May all of your wildest home fix-up projects come true.  :)
Take care,
Weave