Author Topic: Missing in Action  (Read 13461 times)

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
Missing in Action
« on: February 25, 2006, 09:45:56 am »
http://www.digisal.com/jl//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=184&Itemid=30

Incase anyone has missed me let me fill you in on where and what I have been doing for the past few weeks.  Sometime in October I got an itch to buy a Harley Davidson V-Rod. After about a week or so of looking at them, I was sitting on the toilet and it dawned on me that I was being an idiot. I should be looking into buy a home, not a 16 thousand dollar bicycle. A girl I work with happens to be married to a realtor so we started talking and the search was on.

I was being pretty picky I guess but I was only looking for a two bedroom, or more, two bath, two car garage home on a quiet street. Out of the handful of homes that I saw two really stood out but one had the backyard aga. . .

WOW! Congratulations Sal. Owning a home is a milestone in the "American Dream". It always comes with certain pitfalls (as in when something breaks you pay instead of the landlord) but there is nothing sweater than hanging in your very own crib.

David

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re: Missing in Action
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 01:38:21 pm »
Very true, and a handyman I am not, you should see the mess I made painting and cleaning the brushes!!

I have only spent the night there once but hanging outside with a friend a two is very cool. Most of the cool factor comes from being in my own place.

Anyway, I am off to paint. If i dont decide to paint the den then i should be done with painting today.

--Sal-

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Missing in Action
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 12:48:05 pm »
I still think you should of went with the V Rod man... It sure would of been alot less work.....  Just kidding  I see all your " want phases " you go thru.  This phase is for the long haul.  Just hope  you help me with my home " cough cough  gag " .  congrades

Rob.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 06:47:16 pm »
and "I also want a crapper made of gold but that just isnt in the cards now is it?"

I have only gotten a few wants in my life. The Corvettes, the Colorado, the phone and now the house. Wanting things is good for you. It drives you to do things. thats, thats what i think.,.

Offline artmor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2006, 01:56:14 pm »
Congratuf*kinlations Sal!  That's cool, you are growing up.  When I grow up I want to be just like you.  Except with Ford products not Chevy.  What's up with the housewarming party, and am I going to be invited?  Probably not but congrats anyways and I hope you have lots of good times in your very own casa.

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2006, 05:13:30 pm »
hell yeah, you will be invited. It would be kewl to have my elementary bully there!

and DOWN with FORD!!!