Author Topic: Live from Burger King  (Read 10015 times)

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Live from Burger King
« on: January 02, 2006, 07:22:23 pm »
haha, that is pretty cool if you ask me. I used Resco Recorder to Record in MP3 on my phone, and used Gmail to send it herre. I cant use Pocket Outlook for somereason. The site doesnt recognize the mp3 attachment as an Mp3 so it just makes it a link. It supposed to stream it which it does when i send it via Gmail...

cool!

and i dont think i sound like that in person. or do i?

http://www.digisal.com/jl//index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=139&Itemid=35
Well, not really live. Here is my first attempt at an Audio post also
known as a Podcast. Since its from my pocket pc i'll call it a
PocketCast
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 07:25:57 pm by digiSal »

Offline neuromancer

• View Profile
Re: Live from Burger King
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 03:11:07 pm »
Now that is pretty friggin slick if you ask me. I love the tech on this one. Outstanding!

David

Offline Weave

• Senior Illustrious Potentate
  • Shazam!
    • View Profile
    • MisterWeave Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2006, 09:57:52 pm »
Very cool - so you not only recorded the PocketCast with a mobile device, you uploaded it as well? Man I wish I had the ability to put crap on the web without hitting a computer. The closest I have been is to do something on the PocketPC and then throw it in the cradle and it sends it. I only have messed with e-mail that way, although there is a thing for doing Blogs called Pocket Blogger that I have been thinking of messing with.

Interesting about Pocket Outlook - I have not intentionally tried to send an attachment with her. Interesting.
Take care,
Weave

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Live from Burger King
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 02:33:47 am »
I dont know if you guys read what the Mammoblog does but its freaking kewl. If I attach a picture, or any document, to an email it becomes a clickable link under the article. If I attach an MP3 its becomes a streaming audio file and if i attach an AVI it is streamed also, although i havent tried that one. Also, if I email in rich text, bold, colors, etc.. it gets displayed that way on the site also. It will even include images in the post.

Its slick because I tell Mammoblog my POP parseword and what email address to check and whatever gets sent to that email it gets pushed onto the site.

Very slick!

You can do something similar with Blogger now also. Its called Mail-to-Blogger, or Mobile Blogger. Check it out: http://www.blogger.com/tour_pst.g. I tried it once or twice with my blogger account and it worked. Hell, you can even Call a phone number and it will put that voice call into an MP3 in your blog. I tried that and it worked pretty good. It just shows up as downloadable link. see fist post here: http://digisal.com/yblog/

Audioblogger is here: http://www.audioblogger.com/

i love Google!

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2006, 11:09:48 pm »
Very Cool J.  Just hope I dont sound as Gay as you if you ever put me on here........  With my luck you will Mediachop it  <------ is there such a thing?  oh well ... God I wish I had internet at home .. state of the art Sony Vaio , brand new Craftsman cordless phone , all for what ... To be borrowing the girlfriends sisters computer and here the kids kicking and screaming while they play X box live.  Even Those bastards are online and Im OFFLINE.

Rob.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "