Author Topic: Job interview  (Read 9096 times)

Offline chupame2

• Intern post ENFORCER
    • View Profile
Job interview
« on: March 08, 2004, 12:31:13 pm »
well i got  a job interview finally.  its at applied materials where albert works, not exactly what i had wanted to do, but no one else has returned calls for my resume.  i got about 9 apps out floating around right now.  i would have waited to finish out the semester but all i have been doing is moving computers and installing software.  i feel like in back in semester one of the internship here.  im not getting the troubleshooting experience i was after, nor the networking skills im gonna need for future jobs.  so if they ask me to start working for them, im gonna say yes and keep on sending the resumes and applications until i hear of something better.  good luck on that valley diagnostics job sal !
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day, teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re:Job interview
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2004, 05:56:15 pm »
theres alot of Job talking going around here.   I miss working for the Airlines.  its just hard from going from 11 bucks an hour , flying FREE to getting a job down here that pays you min wage .  SUCKS !
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re:Job interview
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2004, 08:53:45 pm »
Yeah, work sux. The job market is not that great down here, unless you have experience, or good credit. I got a letter from a bank I applied to wont hire me because of my bad credit. Oh well.

I am going to liike this job at the VDC. Hopefully the pay will improve or in the future i can move on to something that pays more. I am glad i will be doing hands on work, rather then a Help Desk job i thought i was going to get.

--Sal-