Author Topic: Alondra Rodriguez  (Read 13076 times)

admin

Alondra Rodriguez
« on: May 14, 2003, 11:32:44 am »

Yesterday afternoon a friend at school told us that a very close friend of mine had parseed away in a car accident. LIke everyone else who hears about the death of a friend, I was in disbelief. I checked the online papers and newscasts but could not find any hard proof about her. I watch parts of the nightly news but saw nothing. So i still did not believe it. I called her cell phone a few times and got her message box and left her a message to call me back.

About 10 this morning her sister called me and told me the sad news. She had indeed parseed away.

I met her through a friend and we soon became very close and we would always come to each other for advice and to give advice. She was my inside girl, when it came to wanting to know what went on in the minds of females. I have now gone through many past emails that we have exchanged to help me deal with this sadness that I feel. It is hard for me to come to terms with this. I cant believe that I will no longer be getting emails from her, or early morning phone calls.

The last converstation we had over the phone was about a teacher of ours who had parseed away.

I am not going to be able to go to her Rosary which is tonight, I have yet to hear from the one guy who can work for me. I have also learned that the new guy at work knew her also, and is trying to get the evening off.

It would be very hard for me to see Alondra not smiling and not laughing. As soon as she walked into a room and started a conversation there was always smiles and laughs.

Here is the same picture above, only I had altered it with Photoshop a long time ago...

Its hard for me to believe she is gone... even after her sister told me i was still telling myself that she was alright, and the would call me to tell me so.

I miss her.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re: Alondra Rodriguez
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2003, 12:46:58 pm »
So it was true huh Jay.?  she really did die?  Im sorry that your friend is gone.  People may hate me for saying this but i dont think there is a GOD.  why would he take away people like Alondra ?  because it was her time...i dont think so.  that was someone who was going to school to better herself and possible others.  Insted Scum and Bums live forever and nothing happens to those.  Ive wrecked twice on my Motorcycle and the second could have been fatal but i landed on the center lines of the expressway ........ I guess i got lucky.  Take care everyone because we are alone when we do stuff.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

admin

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2003, 11:02:10 pm »
I remember when Alondra, or Aly, as I liked to call her, but she liked to call me Sal-y as well...of course i didnt like it, anyway, I remember when Aly told me about a guy she me while paying a parking ticket, they eventually became a couple, and she would tell me about thier relationship, the good and the bad. She once told me that she thought he looked like Ben Afleck, so from then on we would refer to him as Ben when his name would come up. It was only after today when I was reading those old emails that i came across his real name.

After school today I went to work, i had to change in the restroom though, and whilst i was in there for some reason i started wondering how they guy I work with knows Aly, then I wondered what his name was. Today was going to be the first day I worked with him. I got dressed and headed to sign in, and then i was going to ask his name, but when i signed in his name was above mine. It was the same name as her boyfriend, Rolando. I then realized who he was.

I went outside and he was sitting with his head down on the counter, i sat next to him and told him i didnt know who he was until just then. He told me he was her boyfriend, the guy we refered to as Ben. It was such a strange moment. Turns out they had broken up awhile back and he hadnt spoken to her in two weeks. She had cut his hair.

Every day this world of ours gets smaller.

We got along good, and we spent a lot of time talking about Alondra. I think it helped the both us deal with her loss. He left early to go to the Rosary. Tommorrow morning is her funeral, but i can not bring myself to go. I dont know what people will think because i dont go, but i believe she will understand, and i will go visit her after tommorrow.

I hope tommorrow when i wake up, this will have all been a bad dream...

Da_Man

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 03:41:14 pm »
    Damn Sal, I'm truly sorry for your loss.  Having lost some dear friends in the past, I know how it feels when you lose someone very close to you.  If you need somebody to talk to, you know my number, just give me a call.    :(

Offline ED

• hahahaha
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2003, 11:45:44 am »
Sal,  I'm sorry i haven't been on your website in a while and I saw this message.  My sympathies for your friends loss.  If you ever need someone to talk to you've got my number.  

Ed
If you’re on the right track, don’t just sit there, you may get run over.

Offline filter_78745

• Goddess of stuff.......
    • View Profile
    • About Amanda
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2003, 05:58:39 am »
I'm sorry hun. I know what it's like. :'(

Sorry, so late.... :-/
"I find it funny when people act like they don't care. Then, ask about you every second." ~ ME

ROCK ON!!!!

AMANDA G.