Author Topic: back to work and back to school  (Read 7940 times)

admin

back to work and back to school
« on: September 04, 2002, 01:13:49 pm »
so who likes looking for a job? really. walking up to places, asking if they have postions available, i hate it. i feel weird. and then filling out the aps! damn i hate writing the same crap over and over again....grrrr.  >:(

i went to one place. got the job. but it was selling vacuums to people. i went in not knowing what i was applying for, and when i found out i bailed. it is just not for me. so i went to visit my old chums at the airport, and after thinking about it a lot i decided to go back and work there again. i had to redo an ap of course. and this ap was an ap from hell!! because of all the security i had to fill out tons of paper work. took me more than hour to complete in the library at school.

after i wrote my whole life story, well 10 years worth, i turned it in, and then had myself finger printed with this really kewl machine! so when my prints get back ill get my badge, which gives me access to anywhere in the airport, and get back to work.

and since i am back in school as of today,i will be working the night shift. which is kewl cuz i can do my work during the downtime, which there is a lot of..........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:09 pm by -1 »