Author Topic: Still here  (Read 10652 times)

Offline gb_cmt

• View Profile
Still here
« on: February 08, 2004, 11:59:56 pm »
Life has turn my world upside down
and for this I am thankful
For if lie had not taken me in so many trips of crazyness and stupidity I would never found my self.
For does who like to read my life I have made new discoveries and seen new thing for life is not over till it is and I will write till I can for this is me and what i write my life.
Hope to si this on u and that u learn more from this for I am here to show what i know and what am about to see.
This is for does who feel that they know me for what i have written before anf for dose who in the future read about me theough my poems. ;)

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
Re:Still here
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2004, 01:46:22 am »
It is so good to hear from you again man. I am glad you are still living your life, and hope to read more things. I hope they are not as dark as before and hope you have even happier poems to share. You have shared happy poems with us, but only few, and those few are my favorites.

8)

Offline La_Thumbelina

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 07:24:51 pm »
I need someone to hurt me emotionally so I can start writing again.  It just doesn't flow unless I listen to really sad music and ... type.  But even then, I am interrupted and can't start up again.  UGH!  Damn you!  I envy you!   ;D

Offline digiSal

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • digiSal
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2004, 01:50:23 am »
I need someone to hurt me emotionally so I can start writing again.  It just doesn't flow unless I listen to really sad music and ... type.  But even then, I am interrupted and can't start up again.  UGH!  Damn you!  I envy you!   ;D

so write happy poems!

i wish i could just write a poem!