Author Topic: Love Hurts  (Read 9300 times)

cktcharlotte

Love Hurts
« on: May 03, 2003, 05:37:47 am »
       (LETTING GO)        Today I have realized I have met face-to-face with a bueatiful sunshine,I think I just might;LORD Im falling in-love again.     i HAVE MET THE ONE MOST WONDERFUL GUY AND LORD IT HAD TO HAVE been you who brought us togeather.Im thanking you LORD making my life less lonely again,I dont know how long I will be able to hold on to this preciouse time.I am praying strongly that it will last forever,      "LORD" these obsene and sexual emotions-that I have when I think of him-It's like a dream,Butterflys arise and tingle inside me-I feel comfortly and safe when he is holding me,Almost like a new born child in her mothers arms,When I am near him I have excitable chills run through my body like bolts,He has these gorgeuse eye's tha sparkle-with wonder.The prettiest smile I have ever seen,his accent is so attractive                      
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 09:00:00 pm by 1064646000 »

Offline Rob

• It wasn't Me !
    • View Profile
    • The Shit I wont Forget
Re: Love Hurts
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2003, 12:39:41 pm »
Well the lord would not bless me like that...........I get thrown the meanest ones.  The nice ones seem to slip away , oh well.  I forgot what that feeling was like to have butterflys in my stomach.  Its like when you see that person and they are looking at you .  You are trying so hard to consintrate on walking straight and dont look like a fool.  things that come nature seem to be hard to do when the person you get butterflys around is near.  OH well ...............that is poetry Charlotte.
" These Five Words in my Head ,...... Scream out ........... ? ? "

admin

Re: Love Hurts
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2003, 12:50:08 pm »
and it seems that when i think i have finally found someone, that one that gives me the butterflys, somehow or another they slip right through my fingers.

its hard for me to just say, oh well. but i will.

oh well.

Offline gb_cmt

• View Profile
;)Re: Love Hurts
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 04:51:17 pm »
Don't give up. For the Lord has a plan so don't rush into it and if they slip away meavy she/he was not the one.  Keep strong for that special some one is out there. ;)